“Beer and Burgers” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Grill Next Door

The Grill Next Door
Ranked #6 of 148 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Brew Pub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Grill Next Door is a family owned & operated restaurant specializing in comfort foods and world class craft beer.
mass
“Beer and Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stopped here after researching on my iphone for somewhere to eat in the area on our way to an event. I was pleasantly surprised. My boyfriend got a beer that was excellent, they have a ton of beers to choose from. The food is also excellent, not for someone watching their weight though. The pork apple chip burger was excellent, they give you maple syrup for dipping, the fries were excellent also. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the food and beer.

• Visited September 2012

UK
“Protein and carb heaven!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Recommended by a colleague, mostly for the beer, but turned out the food is good too.

Simple; giant American food (mostly of the meat and bread kind), a wide selection of craft beers, great staff and good prices. What's not to like?

• Visited August 2012
Acton, Massachusetts
“Great comfort food and Beer selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I went there based on their beer selection and was pleasantly surprised with the menu and the quality of the food. The Phantom Gourmet also did a review recently if you want to look it up.

• Visited July 2012
Atkinson, New Hampshire
“IF YOU LOVE BURGERS AND BEER.... EAT HERE”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

I went here with my husband because he like a good burger once in a while. Wasn't happy that a couple raced us to the door so they could grab bar sears(we had no interest in bar). We dont drink so cant comment on beer but suppose to be alot of choices. He said his burger was OK, not super. I had the fish and again, not outstanding. Service was good . Food was hot. Just not our style.

Visited June 2012
North Andover, Massachusetts
“I'm a regular and you may be too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I go here about once/month. We go for the great beer and we have become friends with the bartenders and other regulars over the past year. The service is awesome. The real draw is the 38 craft beers on tap and cask. The food is only okay in my opinion. Others seem to love it but I have more refined tastes. I usually end up eating the veggie burger every time I go. Although the veggie burger is good, I am sick of eating the same thing all the time. The menu should be revised to keep it interesting. Although they have nightly specials on the weekends, it seems like the specials are the same things over and over. Still, we keep going back!

• Visited March 2012