“Not bad”
Review of Grande Mexico

Grande Mexico
Ranked #56 of 152 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We have some of the best mexican recipes you will find in the area without going to mexico. If there is something you want just ask stronger drink something not on menu if we have it's yours. Come and enjoy.
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I went here for the first time with my fiance, and I was pleasantly surprised, esp. after my negative experience at "Little Mexico" which I also reviewed. Moving on....We were seated right away and got a booth seat , and was greeted by our server. She was a bit like deer in the headlights, but friendly just the same. We had chips and salsa brought over, the salsa was pretty tasty. My fiance ordered the queso dip, I'm not a fan but he likes it. I got the chicken with the salsa verde/tomatillo sauce for my entree and it was quite tasty, the side dishes were a bit blah though. My fiance got the burrito stuffed with steak tips? A little odd but he liked it, did look a bit dry though. We didn't try the margaritas, but I hear they're good, they have a nice little bar area as well. My friends tend to go on for the 75 cent taco night on Tuesdays. Overall, I might end up going back, but definitely no rush.

1  Thank Jennifer D

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Stopped in with three co-workers for a quick dinner on our way through. The owner was in the restaurant and gave us a rundown on the menu. He also brought over a sample of the pork which was great. Three of the four of us decided to get a dish with the pork. As he was removing our plates he asked us if we wanted to try some tequila and then brought us over some jalapeno infused tequila to try. Very nice guy. Really knows how to make a great dining experience. If I am ever passing through again, I will make a point of stopping in because he really made us feel welcome and showed that he appreciated our business. Two of us got the buritto's which were very large! Entree's were about $15 per person and were more than filling (especially with the complimentary tortilla chips).

4  Thank Hoops2441