“Worth going to”

Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are open for Dinner, Wednesday- Sunday, Open at 5pm. 5-630pm - $1 Oysters. Live Music Thurs, Fri, Sat Three Bars, Main, Rawbar, and Outside Bar
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Coudnt get into Buca's without a reservation, but the hostess at Buca's recommended The Port. The food is very good (at both places). The wait wasn't too bad either. I can see how there can be long waits because of the good food and atmosphere. I would go back again.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Many more options on cape that would appreciate your business. Unless you have the time to wait for 2 hours literally for a table, in hopes of a nice dinner and walk out after waiting another 30 min for water and a salad don't waste your time. Also interesting to watch friends of owner/manager walk in catch up and discreetly be seated before many others waiting was extremely frustrating. Glad we finally up and left. First time I have ever actually up and left a restaurant

6  Thank Ppddispatcher
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Although pricey thier menu is interesting and varied. Try the scallops and ask for extra bread it is awesome!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Celebrated our anniversary here. Due to the inevitable crowds in the evening, we went early and had a wonderful meal in a relatively quiet setting. The food was brought to our table quickly. My wife ordered the halibut while I had one of the daily specials-- a cilantro chicken in a sherry-based sauce on fettuccine. The halibut really is one of their signature dishes, and my wife and I agree one of the best fish dishes we have had all summer. Overall a special anniversary dinner in a very accommodating setting.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

...the noise level precludes any kind of conversation (including with your server) and the standard table-for-two is so small they have to take your bread basket and water glasses off the table to serve the entrees. Service was, however, helpful and friendly.
IMPORTANT HINT: It's easier to get a table if you are willing to eat at 5 pm, and after a long day at the beach and biking, that was fine with us. It's also quieter, at least till the crowd arrives.
Portions are extremely generous. My husband's pistachio-crusted halibut and my filet with bleu cheese sauce were way more than even we could eat, but they WERE truly delicious. A special appetizer of scallop seviche was beautifully presented in a martini glass and was big enough to share. We took part of the halibut back to the b&b where we were staying and my husband was the envy of the other guests next morning at breakfast!