“Yummy!”

Add it.
Frozen Yogurt On The Half Shell
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We went here twice while vacationing in Harwich Port and we loved it! While it's small compared to other self-serve froyo places we have been to, they had great yogurt favors and lots of toppings. I checked out their Facebook page ahead of time and got some ideas of good yogurt/topping combinations. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone, especially since there is no line (unlike other certain ice cream shops in town).

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Employees rolled eyes when I asked for a test cup. they wouldn't let me try sampling the flavors, but had to do it for me and only offered one. There was no difference between the small and large cups.. ripoff! Also, I noticed that the family in front of me was told to share the test cups so that they wouldn't have to get more out of machines.it wasn't very clean, workers were rude, and not many toppings to chose from. Bad experience. Don't recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank JaneMiller2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped by with the kids and all were happy. Clean, great selections and friendly kids. FYI, no bathrooms. You need to use the public ones around the corner at the Chamber of Commerce building.