“Great pizza and grinders”

George's Pizza House
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This is a great little geek style pizza place. The usual Pepperoni pizza is still one of the best around. Hot grinders are hard to beat here in Harwich port.
You can tell this place is popular when the constant line of pickup picks up around dinner time. Usual selections on the menu. With lots of choices. French fries and wings also, which is nice for a change at a pizza house. We have also tried the Pasta dishes, real homemade tasting.
Will continue to eat here, when the mood hits for this tasty Greek style pizza.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Laid back New England pizzeria. this was just good honest food. Not perfect, but we loved it. It reminded my of my childhood. We will certainly return the next time we are in town.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I dropped $100 there last night for 6 pizza, pasta and salad. I had two grandkids with me-one to help and the other just because. So they stacked the pizza's and the pasta and the salads all up on top of each other. I pay the girl and am putting my money BACK IN MY WALLET-when this JERK starts YELLING at me "come on, come on....move this stuff!!" Are you freakin' kidding ME?? Even my 17 year old granddaughter was astounded at this guys hutzpah! I have lived on Cape Cod all my life. Georges pizza is good (not the best I've ever had on the Cape) and closer to home. Also, it's not always convenient to go there cuz they don't take debit cards, but we do. However, I am all set with being humiliated in front of probably 50+ other customers. The way to retain customers is to appreciate their custom. Bass River Pizza is further away but the pizza is just as good if not better, they greet you when you walk in the place and say THANK YOU when handing you your pizza. So bye bye George! I am MOVING my BUSINESS along too! Not gonna PAY to be insulted!

7  Thank NanadeNinja
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Every year, our first meal (and often our 2nd, too) is at George's. Love the pizza, the meatball and sausage subs, and the steak subs. Wish it was not so hot inside (cannot imagine working there!) but we will be back next year and every year after.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Georges has exceptional pizza nice thin raised crust crispy and delicious not limp and soggy. The salads are just O.K. but we go there for pizza and have never had a bad one. Restaurant not air conditioned just a big ceiling fan,