“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Georges has exceptional pizza nice thin raised crust crispy and delicious not limp and soggy. The salads are just O.K. but we go there for pizza and have never had a bad one. Restaurant not air conditioned just a big ceiling fan,

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I love to read the reviews, both before and after, I visit an eatery. We all know that at even the best places, there may be an occasional bad meal or bad experience. So you can, more or less, dismiss the really negative reviews as long as there is a larger, offsetting group of positive reviews. As to the really positive reviews, maybe the reviewer was lucky, or it really was good. That being said, here is our review: On our first ever visit to George's, with our son, our daughter-in-law and twin grandsons in tow, we had a absolutely great pizza meal. We had the "White" pizza and a bacon pizza, a few beers and milk for the boys, As mentioned in some other reviews, the crust is wonderful--about the best ever in my over fifty years of eating pizza. Here's the deal, the place is a step-up-to-the-counter and order (or phone in) and then take it home, get it delivered, or sit down and eat. There are lots of tables but don't expect a server to come to you. It's a pizza place, for gosh sakes! I felt a lot of the customers standing in line to pick up pizza were locals, and that indicates both consistency and quality. I felt the pricing was reasonable, if not good, for Cape Cod. I would (and will) go back.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Georgia's pizza is quality pizza and a fair price. Few tables so you can eat inside but looked like a lot of their business is take out.

1  Thank Rbb599
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We have been going to George’s since it was first opened. I always laugh, whenever our children are visiting us they still want George’s pizza. We have had great pizza all over the world. While his is not “authentic” Italian pizza, it is great.

They have some tables but primarily take out.

Note: I wrote a review back in March. The owner asked why i gave the Overall Rating only one star since the rest of my review was very good or excellent. I am very glad he asked, because the overall review of one star was a huge mistake!! I assume i did not click the rating and it defaulted to one star. TripAdvisor will not allow a review to be edited. I have requested the original (incorrect) review be deleted. I am now correcting the Overall Rating. My very sincere apologies to Spiros Christakis the owner

Reviewed May 28, 2014

You have to know what you are doing in George's . Went in to get a pizza and apparently got in the wrong line, and they yelled at me. Can't even tell you how that pizza tasted, I was upset. Have not gone back. Too many good pizza places to be treated like that!

1  Thank Cheri1952