“Couldn't be better!”

Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Many reviews here talk about a long wait time. Hello people!! It's the Cape in the middle of the summer!! Of COURSE it's busy!! And isn't a sign of a good restaurant a BUSY restaurant??!! Waitstaff always delivers exceptional service and the manager knows many regular customers by name. Loud environment, but that makes it fun and casual (and kid friendly!). Their pizza is INCREDIBLE (try the blueberry!) and 20 beers on draft.... can't go wrong! Definitely a MUST if you're down the Cape and looking for something that is YUMMY!!!

The outdoor seating and firepit is great, and inside is awesome also watching the pizzas get made! The pizza is cooked in an coal-fired oven which blackens the edges of pizza, but IT'S DELICIOUS!!

1  Thank kempe6262
There are newer reviews for Ember Coal Fired Pizza & Wings

Reviewed July 15, 2014

The wings were old and just barely OK. The pizza which is so easy to make well, was old, lousy and awful. Nachos were unedible, and nobody cared!!!

Stay away...we had to go have ice cream next door to fill up

6  Thank 4,000,000
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I've been to ember multiple times but tonight was a disaster. We put our name on the list and the hostess had a very accurate time on when our table would be ready which was a good start. My family ordered our meals and then we were served our expensive dinners on paper plates and our drinks in red solo cups, which are half the size of the normal drink cups there usually and there was no discount whatsoever. I felt like I was at a frat party and it was not a pleasant dining experience at all. When I asked why they were doing this the waitress responded and said that the dishwasher was broken. Makes me wonder how the silverware and cookware was being washed. Isn't that safety violations? All in all it was not a good experience.

7  Thank Citygurl62
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Arrived with 3 adults and 3 children walked in approached the hostess.Told her party of 6 she said ok then walked away. Then 2 people behind us walked in and started talking with them totally ignoring us. I asked if we were all set to sit us down seeing they forgot about us. I actually had to get her attention almost like I hadn't approached the hostess station at all. There were 3 tables open in front of us and 6 outside the rude blonde hostess girl says well we can jam you in a booth or it's a 40 min wait. Mind you there are tables open so I asked how about that table and rudely she says there for reservations. I asked her to make a simple accommodation to add a chair to a table which would give us 6 seats. She simply ignored my suggestion. I will make sure I tell every professional and associate I work with how un professional and disrespectful the staff is and to never ever go!!!! Huh?

5  Thank Michael B
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The food here may be decent, but the customer service is terrible. We arrived at 7:30 for our 7:30 reservation and ended up waiting 30 minutes to be seated while our table was prepared.

Our party of 12 was seated at two round six tops that were pushed together. No way can 12 people sit at such a configuration. When we complained about the arrangement, we were told, "well, this is what we gave you." We had to pull the two tables apart and have two table of six.

After asking to see the manager, he never arrived. When someone from our party went to see the manager he said he "couldn't talk".

This place is the worst. Skip it.

7  Thank IKnowYouKnowMe