“Want to have a conversation? How loud can you yell?” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ember Coal Fired Pizza & Wings
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Want to have a conversation? How loud can you yell?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

First, every time we would go by, this place was very busy. Hey, full restaurant must mean great atmosphere and food. Wrong on the atmosphere but right on food.
The food - we had salads first which we very large for the price although the house was a bit covered up in dressing. Next, we had two pizzas (Hawaiian and BBQ Chicken). Very this crust and slightly burnt at the very edges of the crust. The are coal fired pizzas, so that didn't surprise me or bother me. I really enjoyed both but my companion complained that the crust was soggy. It seems like the used fresh ingredients and there was plenty on each pies.
The atmosphere - it was so incredibly noisy the waitress had to literally shout and her voice was shot. It was absolutely impossible to utter a single intelligible word to anyone at our table. I had a headache after a one hour experience of more decibels than most people can take in a week.
It will be take out next time!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

ct
“Innovative pizza paper thin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Try to have a different pizza every time you go and each time you'll say "that was my favorite". The small pizza is very deceiving as you will think you could eat at least two. Be prepared to bring home at least half...who knew? Their wine and beer selection is very interesting. The other offerings on the menu have not disappointed as they have been well prepared.

Orlando, Florida
“Excellent food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Thanks so much for the great experience we had there a couple weeks ago. We found you because our family that lives in Harwich, MA recommended you. All of your staff (servers, hostesses & bartenders) are amazing & very friendly. We were there over Labor Day weekend & it was crowded & even so every one was so very nice. We ate blueberry pizza 3 nights in a row (along with allot of other yummy things). We sat at the bar even after your TV system was out of order from the storm & the bartenders were so friendly we didnt even miss the TV's & we actually called other family members who joined us there. I spoke to the manager on my way out one night & told him that we were really impressed. I am going on all the sites Yelp, Trip Advisor & Urban Spoon to Rave about your place. Can't wait to come back. Thanks for your hospitality♥

Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Pizza to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I love pizza and will travel miles to enjoy the best. Happened to be on Cape with family and stopped in for dinner......crowded but had no problem with seating at the bar.
What to choose?! Not your standard pizza menu; gourmet combinations with the thinnest brick oven prepared crust...to die for!! I will say the cheese combo, red sauce combos looked plain and boring. Had white pizza; perfect oil, garlic, pesto, sinful carmelized onions and chicken breast .The wedge salad was by far the best salad I had all summer....my daughter and I were almost licking the plate clean; dressing was outstanding.
Look forward to taking my out of town guests down to Ember; a great find!

• Visited July 2013
Naples, Florida
“Excellent Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We have eaten here two years in a row. It is always crowded but we manage to find two seats at the bar and order our pizza. The pizza is great, thin crust and oven fired. Prices are very reasonable. Parking can be tricky but there is always space across the street, behind the real estate office or the salon.

• Visited August 2013