“Tasty salad to go”

Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We ordered two different salad, which were great, although I wish mine had a little less 'additions' to the arugula salad I got. The bread sticks were tasty as well. It was way too busy and loud to stay there so we took it away and ate in marina. Prices were encouraging!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food and wait staff were great... enjoyed the Bruschetta..unlike anyway I have ever had... atmosphere was nice as well-!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I'm not even a pizza person, but this coal-fired thin crusted creatively topped pizza is an exception for me. Almost even felt healthy! Appetizers, salads and desserts we tried were all very good also. Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank travellerNewton
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Garlic Buffalo wings were good- pizza tasted good but was floppy. You had to roll up the slice or fold it to eat it- otherwise your toppings/cheese and sauce would all slide off. The outer crust was crispy for 1/2" around and the rest of the crust just tasted as if it had barely been cooked.
Not worth it.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Nice atmosphere. Good pizza with good toppings and a nice crust. I also had the peach grilled salad. it was great. I would definily return there if I am looking for a good piece of pizza.