“simply the best”
Review of Bonatt's Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

Bonatt's Bakery & Restaurant
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: After more than 75 years of operation, Bonatt's Bakery is now closed. Thank you for your patronage.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

finest breakfast on the cape, fresh fruits, interesting inventive menu, and the bakery goods are fantastic!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had breakfast there with my Rotary Club, and got the experience of being there with a group. Alice Bonatt, the owner treated us like honored guests. It has been renovated and was light and bright. I had the pancakes which were light and delicious. Would definitely order again. Loved it!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I had breakfast at Bonatt's a couple of days ago. The breakfast was excellent!
The owner, Alice introduced herself and immediately made our party feel welcome and important.
I highly recommend Bonatt's to anyone who likes good food and terrific company.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

So nice to visit a bakery where things are actually made there and not brought in.
The coffee was fresh even though it was late in the day and the scones ( blueberry & cranberry) delicious and the blueberry turnover one of the best I ever had.
We will make this a place to stop when we are just arriving and departing the island.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Been going here for years while vacationing on cape..When it was sold went downhill fast. My last visit 2-16-13 was much improved since a family member retook it over.

At first seemed like the tv shows employees talking with each other even the cooks, i told my partner oh no....

Then waitress with accent took over and she was excellent, I just looked at her and she was at the table and very attentive.

Last time we where there food was average. This time i had eggs benedict and it was rated in my top 2 ever...

her omelette was also very good and potatoes excellent..

I think a big mistake is not giving free meltaway's because I think thats what made them famous.

However food was excellent now give some meltaways away and double your sales, i noticed I ALWAYS Had to wait to get in, and now I dont Hmmmmmmmmmmmm