“Found it on GROUPON”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Holistic Wellness Spa featuring massage, physical therapy, skin treatments, and eco boutique
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My husband and I were planning a trip to the Cape and it just so happened Sol Spa had an offering on GROUPON the week before we left. So, for a mere $45 each we purchased two 60 minute Swedish massages. The massages were the highlight of our trip!
After a fumble with the hotel, and bunch of rain, our two massage therapists Nina and Angelina helped us find tranquility again. The pressure was just right, the aromas from the essential oils uplifting, and the spa is a quaint, clean atmosphere of serenity. We were offered an incentive to come back: two MORE massages for just $45 each. So, we bought our gift cards and we are looking forward to our return!

1  Thank marion p

Reviewed December 21, 2011

Not sure what moonpenny (below) is looking for, but for me, and my kin, Sol Spa continues to be a sanctuary of healing energy. The word "grungy" to me means dirty; and the spa is anything but! Upon arrival you will smell the clean aroma of lavender and peppermint, a proprietary blend of essential oils which the owner cleans the spa with and sells to her clients (such as me!). The 100+ live tropical plants help to keep the air clean and remind one of nature, which is the ultimate healer. Sol Spa is not trying to compete with the Ritz or Miraval or the like of big money spas, but instead supports the local environment and the local Cape Cod people in a down to earth, back to nature way. The decor is green and brown, as our natural environment's hues are, and the furniture is shabby chic. Some people may refer to this decor as grungy, as moonpenny did below.
As far as the massage being mediocre, my experience has always been with the owner and her massage is anything but mediocre. Her instinctual ability to focus on problem spots, use the proper pressure and techniques, and to educate me as to what I can do on my own to maintain a healthy muscular system does not go overlooked. Any regular will tell you so!

1  Thank mariposasdelmar
Reviewed October 5, 2009

My wife and I just had an unexpected Surprise. As I was searching Trip Advisor for our recent trip to Cape Cod I came across a review of Sol Spa. I thought to myself what a nice surprise this would be for our upcoming weekend to the Cape. I E-Mailed the Spa that night to get some pricing and info . The next morning I received a call from the owner who could not have been nicer on the phone. I set up an appointment for my wife and myself. My wife had a hot stone massage and I had a deep tissue. I have to tell you we have been to a lot of Spas on land and at sea and my wife said that this massage was by far the best she had ever had. When she came out of her massage room she looked like a limp biscuit .I had never in our 22 years of marriage seen her so relaxed. She was so happy and this is from a women who two weeks earlier had the same massage at the Hershey Hotel in Hershey Pennsylvania and paid a lot more money. If you are on the Cape do yourself a favor and treat yourself to Sol Spa you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank vinman13
Reviewed July 16, 2007

time and again Sol Spa has proved to be the home to the best massage therapists around. every year i return to the spa, only to get a massage therapist better than the one i had the previous year! i highly recommend the 90 minute integrative massage therapy with the owner Jannell. kudos!

Reviewed March 3, 2004

My husband & I spent two peaceful days on Cape Cod recently, the highlight of which was an afternoon of pampering at the Sol Spa. We were treated to massages and facials in a relaxing atmosphere with wonderful massage therapists. We highly recommend their services. After the treatments we picked up food at the Pampered Palate downstairs and went back to our hotel (Ocean Edge in Brewster, also excellent). A great, quick mid-winter get away.

7  Thank catzen