“Fantastic Dinner!”

Mooncussers Tavern Inn & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mooncussers Tavern Inn & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Aug. 4. Very friendly people! Great food! Beautiful, comfortable dining room. Easy to get a table! We got shut out of Brax Landing. Didn't want to wait 90 minutes for a table at Brax Landing. Mooncusser had a great table waiting for us at 6:15 after a quick phone call. The food was beautifully presented, terrific, and reasonably priced. $135 for four people including tax and tip.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband found this place through Yelp. The tapas were great. Especially the Lobster Martini. We had: Gambas al Ajillo, Seared Day Boat Scallops, Beef Carpaccio, the Cheese Plate and the Charcuterie Plate. The fig compote on the Cheese Plate is delicious. Everything was fresh and tasted great. Our waitress was lovely and assisted us with recommendations. I wouldn't call it the most atmospheric place although it is tasteful inside, but it was quiet and the food was good. It was a great dinner for a date night for two crazy parents of a young child.

1  Thank joannehynes
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food was beautifully prepared and the portion sizes were not too large. Our servers were friendly and attentive. It was so good we went back for a second visit on our stay in the area. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank rainely
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We've been here twice. The first time (several years ago) we sat in the bar area and I remember the food being delicious. This time we made a reservation and sat in the dining room. No idea why I thought we'd need a reservation. We were one of 2 tables in a deserted dining room with zero personality. It looked like an old banquet hall that was half set. Strange configuration, no decorations, not even a candle. An old deserted bar and another exit in the dining room. Several rooms were completely unset. By the time we left there were 3 other tables. The food was still good, but there was only one poor waiter who was struggling to keep up. If i ever decide to go again I would go back to the bar which has more personality and people. But there are plenty of other places to try before I go back here again.

2  Thank emPaloAlto
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We (6 ) of us had Tapas, tried everything including several wines it was all wonderful ! Our server was great and I can't say enough about Damien, the manager and our server who went out of their way to help me get my wallet back the next am! Wonderful people great food and experience.... Thank you!!!

1  Thank ClaireL39