“Great job”

Jail Break Private Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Grab your family and friends and enjoy the best fishing on Cape Cod! Jail Break Fishing Charters offers half and full day striped bass, bluefish, and bluefin tuna fishing trips.
Torrance, California
“Great job”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Captain Seamus did a great job...knowledable, funny and accomodating. Our group of three caught fish within 20 seconds of the first

Franklin MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great day of fishing”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

5 out of 5. I read all the positive reviews for Jail Break prior to booking our Father's Day trip so we expected a good time. It was even better than expected. Captain Seamus knows where the fish are and we left with a cooler full of some fine fillets. Couldn't picture booking another trip on any other boat in the area.

1 Thank Mike O
shrewsbury
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Father's Day fishing trip - Success”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

All the reviews ae 100% right on. I have been trying to get out fishing with a group for over 10 years and something always comes up. I finally bought myself my own Father's Day gift and brought the entire family out on the charter. My wife, son and two daughters joined me. Captain Seamus made us feel right at home and he was great with all of us as we are all novices. My kids are on the young side, 8, 10 and 12, but they did great and Seamus was very friendly with them. It was about 45 minutes out. We hit the tide perfect and with the tide one way and wind the other, the waves were pretty big. But he kept safety in mind with the young ones. Within 5 minutes of fishing, the fish were on. We only kept two lines in the water at once, but they were constantly active. Three times we pulled up lines with two on them. All were striped bass and must have been 30+ inches long and 20+ pounds. We caught our limit and threw more back in. After 1 hour and a half of fishing, we were wiped out from pulling in the lines. The way back in took a bit longer since he filleted them on the boat. I would say our first fishing trip was a HUGE success. A full 10 gallon container filled with fish fillets.

Thank you Captain Seamus and we will definitely be back again and refer all our friends to you! Have a great summer of fishing.

Franklin, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Fishing Trip!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I was part of a group of friends getting together down the Cape for a weekend and we booked this trip with Captain Seamus based on a local recommendation and we weren't disappointed. We were into stripers immediately and the action never let up. I've fished for stripers many times and came up empty, on this trip we came back with filets and tired arms from reeling! Can't wait to get out with him again.

1 Thank Dave D
Barrington, Rhode Island
“Captain Muldoon is the Fish Whisperer!!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I booked a charter with Captain Muldoon over the Memorial Day weekend and it was a great way to start off the summer! I was a bit hesitant to fish so early in the season, afraid that the fish wouldnt be there, but Muldoon had no problem finding the fish.... and he found tons of them! Even he was impressed at the size of the striped bass for this time of the year. We kept our limit of bass (2 per person) and threw back a lot too. We even saw a shark in our travels! I highly recommend chartering The Jail Break. It's a great way for everyone to experience Cape Cod. Take a look at their website: www.jailbreakcharters.com

Visited May 2012