Third time is a charm.
This is the third time my husband and I stayed at the Winstead Inn. We stayed at the Inn in June and returned in July. We stayed at the beach resort a few days and the village resort a few days. What is really hard for us is deciding on the beach resort or the village resort. We love them both. We love the beach resort because you can just walk out the door and you are on the water. We love the village because the rooms are fresh and new. The village resort is just a few miles from the beach resort. At the village inn you just walk out to the heated pool and deck. At night the pool changes colors its very mystical. So we are always happy to stay at both inns and have the best of both worlds. The innkeepers and staff are warm and friendly. The food at the cape is always tops. Looking forward to a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished, yet casual and unassuming. The Winstead Inn enjoys the serenity of Harwich Center. Just 100 yards to the Cape Cod Rail Trail and only 1.5 Miles to our private beach front Beach Resort. Our private vehicle will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the Beach Resort. The Beach Resort enjoys its beach front location while being only a seven minute stroll to Harwich Port village. Enjoy the beach, restaurants, and shops without ever needing your car. Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Winstead Inn and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winstead Inn And Beach Hotel Harwich Port
- Winstead Inn And Beach Resort Harwich Port, MA, United States