“Another wonderful dining experience!”

Buca's Tuscan Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Harwich
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I have always enjoyed dining at Buca's, and our latest visit was no exception. There are not many fine dining places open on the Cape in the winter time, but fortunately Buca's is the exception to that rule.

We both had a glass of the sangria, white and red, so we could try each of them, and then the Kale & Italian Sausage soup for a starter. The soup had a nice kick to it and was perfect warm up for a blustery Cape night.

My wife had the Sole & Shrimp dinner while I went with the Rib-eye steak. Both entrees were cooked perfectly and served in a very timely manner. We were fortunate to be seated in front of the fireplace and had a very romantic dinner. The wait staff was very attentive but not pushy, and everything was wonderful.

We have always planned ahead and made reservations to go here as there is very limited seating, so whenever possible, plan ahead.

1  Thank Glen M

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I go to this place every time we stay in Harwich. The food it always great and they are always coming up with new food specials. The pasta is homemade and the Sangria is one of best that I have ever had. I would highly recommend this place. You need to make reservations, as the place is small, and people tend to sit for a bit.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Buca's is the perfect Italian dining experience and the best restaurant on the Cape. Visiting the Cape since 1978 and living here since 2006, has set me in perpetual motion of finding my favorite restaurant. I have found many, and Buca's has met and exceeded all of my expectations for a relaxed, delicious dining experience...fireside to boot. The service was meticulous and attentive. Cocktails were perfect; I recommend the Redemption Rye and the Basil Cucumber Gin Martini. Our first courses were a perfectly grilled Romaine lettuce salad and a delicious lightly fried Artichoke Onion appetizer. The Eggplant with Goat Cheese was superb and unusual for eggplant lovers and my homemade pappardelle pasta with Gorgonzola cream sauce and peas was perfect. We finished with the Italian Wedding cake and Tiramisu, of course! I often judge a restaurant by it's bread.. it was extremely difficult to limit myself to what my New Year's diet allowed:)

1  Thank pamchowder
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Buca's is the total package. Nice atmosphere, professional service, a large and varied wine list, and excellent food. It is a marquee place to take family and friends. They are also offering a winter menu Monday through Thursday, which is very reasonably priced when you consider the quality of the entrees. We have made multiple visits and have been impressed every time. Make reservations, especially on the weekends, and in the high season make advanced reservations. Buca's is one of the best restaurants on Cape Cod.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Buca's is fine dining at it's best. No matter what I eat there, it is always delicious. The service perfectly compliments the atmosphere and the food. The grilled romaine salad is wonderful. The fig, polenta and goat cheese appetizer is a delight to my taste buds. The vitello rosa is one of my favorites. The food and service is worth every penny.