“Very Good!!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Pepperell, Massachusetts
“Very Good!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

First off let me tell you that I like to eat breakfast at diner type places. I was pleased to fine Ruggies while on the Cape for a wedding. My wife is in the wedding so I had some time to kill this morning. I walked in and knew that this was my kind of place. I sat at the bar and was immeditaly served a cup of coffee. The coffee was very good. After looking over the menu I decided on the German Melting Pot. All I can say is WOW. Each item on its own was good but when combined as they do its, as Remy puts it, "Lightningy".

For the people that go here "off season"; Remember, it is just that, "Off Season". Things on the cape are a little diffrent during this time of year. The pace is a little bit more relaxed. I love coming here this time of year. You can enjoy it more!!!

If you are in the area, do yourself a favor and stop in. If you are here off season, relax and eat some good food and enjoy a cup of hot coffee.

• Visited November 2012

ft lauderdale
“Hire a busboy !”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Food was average, nothing to write home about. Other guests left and nobody cleared the dirty dishes. Flies started to gather and dine on leftovers while the owner walked around telling everyone how great he was. Gross!!

2 Thank jaggie617
Suffolk, Virginia
“Jaw Dropping”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The only thing I could say about this place that is at all negative is that they give you too much food. I ordered a sausage and egg biscuit and it easily could have fed two. Good service, eclectic menu. homey, small-town feel

• Visited September 2012
Indian Orchard, Massachusetts
“It was OK”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Nothing spectacular....had to send my eggs back twice to get it cooked the way I wanted it. The pancakes had a lot of cinnamon making it difficult to eat as I am not a cinnamon person....could have handled a little but it was too much and took over the taste of the actual pancake. The waitress took her time in getting us things we asked for such as water and coffee....we had to practically flag her down to get a refill of the coffee....i would not visit here again in i were in the area

Visited September 2012
2 Thank cindy b
NYC
“Great little place for breakfast!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We went to Ruggies for breakfast over Labor Day Weekend. The restaurant is charming, the food was great, and the service was so pleasant and genuine. The owner was outside chatting with locals and was so friendly when we came out. Plus, bonus that the restaurant is right in a lovely center part of Harwich. Took a stroll through the church square right across the street.

• Visited August 2012