“Simple Mexican in Cape Cod”
Review of Andale Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andale Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
New York
“Simple Mexican in Cape Cod”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful tacos on a lazy Sunday! Cheap and cozy. If you are looking for something more fancy, this is not your place. I felt like I was at a roadside stand in Mexico. Funny to see this place out in the Cape.

Visited July 2012

Albany, New York, United States
“Take out”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Recently stopped to get some take out and grab a margarita. I worked at a Mexican rest for 11 years and this place has superior food. Everything is extremely fresh- I ordered the tuna tacos and tacos carnitas. They packed them well and gave huge sides of delicious black beans, pick de gallo and delicious guacamole. We all know how expensive food is and the portions were very fair for the price. The owner even gave me reheating instructions because he " wants to make sure it tastes perfect.". Did I mention the huge margarita's? Wonderful list to pick from and top shelf liquor at the bar. Can't wait to go back with a group. I love finding places like this!

• Visited July 2012
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hot Tamale”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I can't say enough great things about Andale. My husband and I go to Andale at least once a week. The Margaritas are delicious, the food is authentic and amazing, and the staff is friendly and helpful. The owners really make an effort to make sure everyone is happy and enjoying their food and drinks. I am also a Texan, so I know good Mexican food and this is by far, the best Mexican food I have had in Massachusetts. Don't miss this place!!

Visited July 2012
“Fine and Inexpensive Option”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Andale is a casual Mexican place. The prices are reasonable, the drinks large, and the food is very good. We especially enjoyed the fish tacos, the cheese enchiladas and the fish tacos.

“Tasty Vegetarian Options”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

A friend and I, both vegetarian, went multiple times last week during a conference on Cape Cod. I had perhaps the best vegetarian nachos ever and my friend enjoyed the cheese enchiladas and a salad. The prices are reasonable, the margaritas are large, and everything was fresh and tasty including the salsa. It was easy to get seated during lunch, but it gets really busy in the evening and is a small space, so you may have to wait a little. It is worth it! Also, my servers were all really pleasant and attentive.

• Visited July 2012