“Summer Tradition”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Summer Tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We start almost every morning of our vacation at Dino's. Pancakes and waffles are great, but mostly love the service and the real diner atmosphere. A real locals hangout.

Visited July 2014

Venice, Florida
“Great breakfast !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is a GREAT GOOD OLD LOCAL FAVORITE of mine for many years ! Nothing fancy, no credit cards but GREAT FOOD and service. Same owner forever and same waitresses for a long time. They are sweet and attentive to your needs. Lines out door during busy season but there are benches for you to sit in and it is worth the wait. AWESOME omelettes and home fries just the way you like them. No credit cards so bring cash.

Visited August 2013
Hamden, Connecticut
“Old and dirty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We tried Dino's for breakfast and 3 out of 4 of us were disappointed. My 10 year old daughter said her scrambled egg was the best she had ever had. The coffee was weak. The OJ was served in a single serve container with a plastic cup on the side. My veggie omelette was just okay. The homefries were swimming in grease and only half cooked. The toast was barely toasted. My husband got the blueberry pancakes and they were small and tasteless. To make matters worse the only smile was from one waitress. I picked up my last piece of toast and a bus girl? with a frown on her face snatched up my plate mid-bite. I asked her for more coffee and she didn't even acknowledge that she had heard me. I don't understand what the high ratings are for. Please don't waste your time.

• Visited August 2013
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I've been to many breakfast places down the Cape and Dino's is the best! The scrambled eggs are absolutely delicious, probably the best I've ever had. The Omelettes are great, too. My family also loves the Strawberry and Chocolate Chip pancakes. Service is quick and efficient and it looks like an old-fashioned breakfast place. But don't be fooled by appearances, everything is made with the highest quality and freshest ingredients.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta
“great breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Dino's was extremely busy when we arrived, but it didn't take long to get a booth. The restaurant is small, so large families may have trouble sitting together. Service was fast - the waitresses weren't overly friendly, but I think it's because they are so busy. We all enjoyed our food, it was the best breakfast we had while visiting the cape. FYI - they are a cash only restaurant, like many in the cape.

• Visited July 2013