“Need a great hall, fabulous staff and good food...you just found it!”

The Meadowbrook Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Hanson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
massachusetts
“Need a great hall, fabulous staff and good food...you just found it!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was looking for a hall for a party I had to host. It was very short notice. This place was sooo accommodating date wise, style wise, price wise, food, music, etc, etc, etc. There was no charge for the hall which I was sold on right then and there! The hall isn't too big, isnt too large, the lay out is great, style is lovely, homey and intimate and not "institutional" or "Business" like atmosphere. Private bathrooms, coat room bar area.... excellent. Great size dance floor. What can I say? This is a real find and if you pass it up its a real shame. The food was excellent. The ease with which they pulled this off was making me want to come back and do it again, just because! They are not pushy, they are sincere and its more than just about the bottom line for them. Thank you to the staff and Debby in particular. PS: They have a lovely cocktail/bar area as well as a full restaurant.....I hear Monday night Burger special night is crazy good!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank realt0rlady

Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

While visiting my partners family this past weekend, I was treated to a great Birthday Dinner at this restaurant. Trisha, our server was fantastic, she was friendly and attentive. I had fish and chips which were prepared exactly to my liking. I was surprised with a Birthday cake at the end of the meal. I would highly recommend dining at the MeadowBrook.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank bobthoman
Abington, Massachusetts
“Almost Excellent.”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I had wanted to visit the restaurant since it was purchased sometime ago because the new owners were someone we knew of; they come from a family that has been in the restaurant/catering business locally for many years.

The food was very good and the service was also good.

My only disappointment was regarding the table setting and the ambience for the price charged; it was like if you were at a pub but the prices were of a regular restaurant. The flatware has seen better days and my husband had trouble using the knife to cut the chicken breast, which was delicious he said. No serrated edge to the knife, the forks and spoons were very well used; no tablecloth or even place mats (which I don't like, but it is better than bare table for dinner).
Maybe they could spruce up the appearance of their seating.
I will check back to see from other patrons reviews if they can budget a dress up dining offers, if so I will not hesitate to return because the food was very good, in the meantime I will keep going to other places.

• Visited September 2012
Pembroke, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We've been there at least 10 times and will continue to return. The food is excellent and plentiful. I always leave with a doggie bag. The service is good, however there seems to be a lack in communication as far as which waitress' turn it is. But we've never had a bad waitress.

Halifax, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Food , Great service, Great Prices”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The best local place around here..The baked scollops are the best I have ever had. The prices are good the service is great and for the price there is plenty of food.

Visited July 2012