“A real treat”

Crossroads Cafe & Deli
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I've been to Crossroads twice - once for lunch several months ago, and yesterday, for breakfast. The staff was friendly and just attentive enough, and the food is really delish - but it's hard to finish in one sitting! Good sandwiches, yummy omelets and egg scrambles. With prices that are comparable to similar places in the area, the quality of the food makes it a superior choice. My only complaint is that the rush-woven seats are small and a bit uncomfortable - still, not a deterrent!

1  Thank Sage143

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We (4) all had a great breakfast there. Generous portions, attention to detail and great service. I like coffee that is mild so I really enjoyed the 2 cups that was refilled whenever my cup was empty.
Very busy so plan on waiting, but the people move in and out (for breakfast, anyway) quickly.

1  Thank Jean705
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Breakfast and lunch and both are great.. The turkey club is so good and had me breaking the "no deli meats during pregnancy" rule more often than I'd like to admit ;) LOVE this place. The staff couldn't be nicer.

1  Thank mbartholdson
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I love going to crossroads because it's cheap and I'm able to get there easily. Order the honey mustard sandwich!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have eaten here many times, mostly at lunch. They always have one or two specials as well as a quiche special and homemade soup. They are always good. Today I had a sausage, onion and pepper quiche which was outstanding. They have a good selection of sandwiches as well and great panini type sandwiches.The food is always well prepared and the place is clean. It is not fancy and you can get out of there for less than $10. All in all a very good value.