“Simply the best!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Cashew chicken, sweet and sour chicken and beef with pea pods and fresh mushrooms are among my favorites, but this is the freshest Asian cuisine anywhere! Ambiance is beautiful and the staff warm and welcoming. PF Chang's has nothing on Tsang's! Don't miss this gem!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Tsang's is a very nice place to go for any occasion. It's open and modern design is a nice change from paper lanterns and dark booths of regular joints. There ham fried rice is the absolute best !! Pair it up with any of their dishes and you will be a happy person !! Our service is always top notch and at the end of the meal, your are brought a HOT rolled-up washcloth ... PERFECT !!!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Tsan'gs Village is one of the better Chinese restaurants on the South Shore. We get the Mu Shi Pork, which always comes with extra pancakes, and an excellent Hoisin Sauce. We also add the shrimp fired rice, which has an abundance of Shrimp, and top it off with a Beef and Broccolli and Vegetable Lo Mein. Start with some Egg Rolls and spring rolls, and the meal is great.

You have to order Tea separately -- which seems kind of strange. However, it comes in a fresh-brewed iron pot and is steeping hot and delicious.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Food was good. Hot and Sour soup was OK - not as good as PF Chang's but then what is. My wife got the lemon chicken and said it was very good. Service was slow as they were understaffed. On top of that none of the wait people seemed to be having much fun...not many smiles going around. Still for my money it's better than the higher rated Quan's kitchen down the street.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Hmm this is a weird restaurant. I say this because apparently the people who run the kitchen have no association to the people running the dining room. I've been here twice, each time exactly the same. The food is delicious some of the best chinese you can get in the area. However as others said, it very very odd that they charge you for everything. If you want tea, charged extra, you get a soda its $1.75 very small and it will never ever ever be refilled. The decor is nice but the silverware is filthy. Each time I went the forks still had food on them and the glasses has mouth marks from the last people that used them. Not just on our table I checked the other empty tables as well. We ordered they brought the wrong dish then proceeded to tell me I didnt order what I ordered. My wife had to up her tone and say "we did not order this" then it was corrected. My glass was empty the waitresses were on their iphones but not helping the couple of tables that were there. If your staff has nothing to do how about make them check the silverware on the tables and glasses to make sure they got cleaned correctly. How about refilling our drinks rather than talk in chinese about how we did not order what we said we did to the other waitress who is on her iphone. The check took forever and the two couples at other tables had to get up and request their checks as well. At one point no waitresses for over 15min were in the room. The first time we went it was busy and the waitress said thats why the service was bad but it was my observation then that they just werent all that much into working. I know as we all do when a waiter or waitress is running around with their heads cut off, this wasnt the case.
So to summarize, the food is excellent (gets 5 stars and Im tough on that, see my other reviews) but the service is one star. I would give it none if I could. So my average is 3.
My advice, order on the phone, then pick it up as takeout. The great food was ruined because I was so aggravated by the lack of service.

1  Thank geolori