“Chinese Food in Hanover”
Review of Quan's Kitchen

Quan's Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Chinese Food in Hanover”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Not your normal Chinese Restaurant. This place has great atmosphere, not your normal make believe setting. Hardwood all around and great lighting. Quan 'a has a full bar & lounge with entertainment, good entertainment every weekend. Food is to die for, wide selection and all is good. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited September 2013

greater boston area
“EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I placed a very large take out order last week and didn't realize until we got home that there were 2 items missing from the order. Since we live about 20 min. away, we just ate what we had (which was a lot). We were all so full and extremely pleased with our meals that we forgot all about the 2 items. The very next day, I received a call on my cell phone from Julie (I think is the owner) saying that she believed we were missing some items and that she wanted to give us a credit for the food that was not packed). This level of customer service is unheard of these days and it left such a huge impression on me that I had to write this. I LOVE Quan's Kitchen in Hanover anyway...the food is outstanding, fresh and delicious. But, now I am absolutely sold on this place. How many times have you picked up a take out order only to find out later that some items were missing? If a restaurant is busy enough, it can happen. But to be called by the owner who wants to make it right? That has never happened to me before...until now.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank zuzuboo
greater boston area
“EXCELLENT Chinese Food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Quan's Kitchen in Hanover is hands down one of the best Chinese Food restaurants I've ever eaten at. The food is very fresh. Boneless spare ribs are so incredibly tender and yummy! The food is not at all greasy like some other places. The only area of improvement I have experienced is that they should fry their chicken fingers a little bit longer so that they are more crispy. Other than that, all else is perfect! The Lo Mein is out of this world...again, very fresh. The facilities are clean and the service is friendly and attentive. Quan's Kitchen, Hanover is my "go to" for Chinese

• Visited May 2013
Norwood, Massachusetts
“Friday night with friends and family!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Freshly prepared delicious food! Great presentations! Booths large and small in one area, also tables - all with linens. A group of seven of us with two small children, (total nine), sat comfortably at a horseshoe shaped nicely padded and finished booth. The bar is spacious well set up and very busy the areas are separated with glass petitions, even the working kitchen staff can be observed preparing through a glass walled area. Lighting and decor are beautiful and many steps above your typical Chinese - Japanese - Asian restaurants.Very detailed finely finished woodwork. Good sound in the open adjoining entertainment hall area..The entertainment begins after 9:00 p.m.and includes a dance floor as well.Although the service was poor in the beginning mention of it to management changed all of that for the better. If you are in this area or heading to the Cape, it is a short detour off the expressway (about 1 -2 miles) located on the main road. Some of us moved into the band room and finished out the evening there.. The entertainment was great -.lead by a talented local musician. sharing his skills on the keyboard, guitar, saxophone as well as singing. I tend to rate restaurants based on my desire to return - this one is a must go back!!

• Visited June 2013
“Not as good as I expected”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Maybe they were having an off day...other people I had talked with said they liked the food but I found it very bland. The Hot & Sour soup was not spicy. The General Gao's Spicy Chicken was not spicy. I've eaten at Tsang's down the street and I would go back there instead.

• Visited April 2013