My kids and I stayed here with my boyfriend and his family over New Year's week. We had both an A and B suite which were attached and gave each group a bit of privacy while allowing togetherness.
The rooms were fairly spacious while being cozy, the bed was comfortable and I would definitely stay there again.
It was very well appointed and the kitchen had just about everything we needed, except a cookie sheet for heating up appetizers that we had brought. (We improvised and just used foil.)
The pool and clubhouse area were clean and a nice treat after skiing.
The resort is so close to Jiminy Peak that we went back for lunch during our ski days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professionally decorated in a traditional New England style, Vacation Village in the Berkshires offers spacious suites with amenities such as fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and fully appointed kitchens. Commanding a stunning view of the Jiminy Peak ski area, your home at Vacation Village will also serve as your gateway to all that the Berkshires has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Vacation Village in the Berkshires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village In The Berkshires Hotel Hancock
- Vacation Village Berkshires
- Vacation Village At Berkshires
- Village Berkshires
- Vacation Village In The Berkshires MA - Hancock