This was our second summer stay at Vacation Village in the Berkshires and we already look forward to our next. Ideally located between Pittsfield and Williamstown, close to all Berkshire attractions. We stayed in the one bedroom with full kitchen and terrace, which was ideal for 2 people. It may be somewhat crowded for 4 adults, but with 2 children fine. Shopping at the nearby (20 minute drive) Price Chopper and local farm stands made for good home cooking and lower costs at restaurants.
The furniture (especially beds) need upgrading. The air conditioning system is not user friendly re adjustments, but effectively cools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professionally decorated in a traditional New England style, Vacation Village in the Berkshires offers spacious suites with amenities such as fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and fully appointed kitchens. Commanding a stunning view of the Jiminy Peak ski area, your home at Vacation Village will also serve as your gateway to all that the Berkshires has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vacation Village in the Berkshires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village In The Berkshires Hotel Hancock
- Vacation Village Berkshires
- Vacation Village At Berkshires
- Village Berkshires
- Vacation Village In The Berkshires MA - Hancock