“We were @ McLadden's for dinner on a Friday nite with a party of 10”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of McLaddens - CLOSED

McLaddens
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Coconut Creek, Florida
“We were @ McLadden's for dinner on a Friday nite with a party of 10”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Our matré di and waitress were fine. Right up until some had asked for separate checks. Our waitress said it was "company policy"! The best she could do is for us to figure out what we had, write that info on the check and she could take credit cards for that. Interestingly, they COULD do the "18% gratuity for large parties, but not separate checks. They had a plethora of beers, I liked the "red" I ordered, but because I did not get "a check" I can't tell you what it was. At 5 bucks it was a good beer. I thought their prices for "PUB food was a higher than most. My fish and chips were $15 and decent, but not outstanding. The cole slaw was as bland as oatmeal. Their salads were large and over priced but nicely done. Most enjoyed their orders. Good french fries. At the end, we got our total bill. Took us 1/2 hour to figure it out and get it straight. I think I paid less than I should have, but our crowd isn't overly concerned. We haven't been here for over a year. Lots of changes were made. Maybe if we wait another year, things will get more customer friendly? Sé la Vié!

• Visited July 2014

Hampden, Massachusetts
“B'Day Party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Had a Surprise birthday party for my husband on Saturday night and everything was great...food, service and of course the beer(& wine)!
Our waitress was exceptional and made sure that all 50 of us
were taken care of.

Visited May 2014
“Why mess with a great menu?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

McLadden's use to be our favorite place for a pint , nachos and a burger. But a change in the menu, changed that. McLadden's had the best nachos, ever. The replacement a disgusting plate of curried potato chips and cheese whiz garbage.
The very pleasant manager said this new recipe was more Irish... Really.... I am Irish, we would never take credit or be blamed for such a horrible appetizer, ever! This was the worst appetizer possible. Bring back the old nachos! Or really risk loosing many customers. hmmmmm ...... Are you really an Irish establishment if you don't try to please your regular patrons?

Visited April 2014
3 Thank L D
Hampden, MA
“Expensive & Noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Only been here once but it was very noisy, but it is a sports bar so that is expected. I had a corned beef sandwich and sweet potato fries which were both delicious. My husband had fish and chips which he didn't care for. Our bill was over $40 which we thought was expensive for what we had. Others in our party seemed satisfied.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Joyce Clark O
Sturbridge, Massachusetts
“Great Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

A little slice of Ireland in Hampden. The lamb stew was excellent, the lamb very tender. Will definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014