All reviews bbq restaurant separate building room was clean free breakfast yogurt exercise room definitely stay here again coffee maker plenty of parking short drive english muffin amherst pillows college pets route interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019

We have stayed on this property twice before when it was a Comfort in and found it clean, pleasant, and a good deal for the money. Since they've become a Rodeway Inn, the quality appears to have gone way down. We were checked in by the very pleasant front desk staff and went to our room to find that it was dirty, unmade, and smelled like cigarette smoke. We went back to the front desk to get a new room. Our new room was made up, but one of the beds was covered with dead or dormant insects. The front desk staff was apologetic and sympathetic, but at this point we decided to cancel our reservation and try our luck elsewhere. It's too bad. This had been a great place for us to stay and now we won't anymore.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2019

This was the ONLY affordable motel I could find anywhere in the area for a one-night stopover, and it fully met my hopes and expectations. Friendly fast check in, clean comfortable room, all the amenities I needed. A great value, and worth the 5 minutes off the interstate to drive. I didn't get a chance to try out the pool and fitness center but they looked pretty nice. Also didn't get downstairs in time for breakfast but I appreciated that hot water and a few snacks were available outside of breakfast hours.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2019

I called early this week to review a room for the end of this month. Was assured that I would get a confirmation email. Later that day,I called again to say that never received the email. Person looked at my reservation, told me that the reservation was incorrectly entered and an email would arrive in the next few hours. Now, three days later,no email. I chose this property because I have been pleased staying at choice hotels. Now I have second thoughts.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2019

We stayed here over Christmas when we were visiting our son and his family in Hadley. The room had no traffic noise and enough room to accommodate our needs. I really liked the pillows! The staff was reduced for the holiday so we didn't see many people but the few we saw were very pleasant. The continental breakfast was OK, not disappointing but didn't knock our socks off. Since we were headed for family feasting, this wasn't a problem.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018

If you stay here, get a room on the second floor on the left wing (rooms with the higher numbers). I've stayed here twice. The first time I stayed in the left wing. I was quite impressed with the room. It was big, airy, and clean I was pleasantly surprised. It was well worth it for the price. I would have given it 5 stars based on that experience.

The second time I stayed in the right wing room 206. This wing needs to be renovated. The room was smaller, darker, and has a stale, stagnate, moldy smell to it. Even the hallway looked dated. I was very disappointed with the quality of this room and area.

That being said, the hotel is in a great location-- a mile away from a mall, Whole Foods, Walmart, Trader Joes, and several restaurants. The breakfast was nothing fancy but nice to have available. The fitness room had an elliptical, 2 treadmills, and weights. There is also a pool and a conference room, but I did not try those. The staff was also friendly and helpful. I will stay here again, but only if the updated rooms.

Room tip: Get a room on the second floor on the left wing (rooms with the higher numbers)
Date of stay: November 2018