All reviews bbq restaurant separate building room was clean free breakfast yogurt exercise room definitely stay here again coffee maker plenty of parking short drive english muffin amherst pillows college pets route interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019

We stayed here over Christmas when we were visiting our son and his family in Hadley. The room had no traffic noise and enough room to accommodate our needs. I really liked the pillows! The staff was reduced for the holiday so we didn't see many people but the few we saw were very pleasant. The continental breakfast was OK, not disappointing but didn't knock our socks off. Since we were headed for family feasting, this wasn't a problem.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018

If you stay here, get a room on the second floor on the left wing (rooms with the higher numbers). I've stayed here twice. The first time I stayed in the left wing. I was quite impressed with the room. It was big, airy, and clean I was pleasantly surprised. It was well worth it for the price. I would have given it 5 stars based on that experience.

The second time I stayed in the right wing room 206. This wing needs to be renovated. The room was smaller, darker, and has a stale, stagnate, moldy smell to it. Even the hallway looked dated. I was very disappointed with the quality of this room and area.

That being said, the hotel is in a great location-- a mile away from a mall, Whole Foods, Walmart, Trader Joes, and several restaurants. The breakfast was nothing fancy but nice to have available. The fitness room had an elliptical, 2 treadmills, and weights. There is also a pool and a conference room, but I did not try those. The staff was also friendly and helpful. I will stay here again, but only if the updated rooms.

Room tip: Get a room on the second floor on the left wing (rooms with the higher numbers)
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank wlorrie
Reviewed November 12, 2018

First of all, I am a hotel snob. I need a sweet lobby, a hotel bar, 4-star restaurant, the whole nine. The other night, I found myself needing a room in a pinch, coming into the area for an early-morning meeting in a nearby town. I did some quick research on Hadley and found reasonable strong reviews for the Rodeway Inn. I got to the motel at 11:30, a seamless check-in. The room was tidy, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom and shower was clean, and ultimately, that's all you need. Free breakfast is free breakfast - the eggs and sausage were filling, and again, that's all you need. David the manager was there to answer any question I had at midnight. In the end, when coming into Hadley at a moment's notice and you need a bed with no issues, a hot shower and a filling free breakfast, the Rodeway Inn is the way to go.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Voyage03511300234
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Room was very clean and comfortable. Pool was outstanding. Breakfast was good, nothing special. Staff at check-in were very polite & professional. For the price, this can't be beat!! I will definitely stay here again if I need to!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

End of hall, stained, moldy, dark parking and horrible food. This was so unexpected since we were visiting a posh college area.
Better stays in 3rd world for sure.
I can’t believe the board of health hasn’t shut it down. Sorry.

Room tip: Never stay here.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jose S, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I want to personally apologize for your experience at our hotel. I will definitely sit down with management and handle this situation immediately.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If you would like to discuss this matter any further please fell free to contact me directly here at the property, I assure this matter will be handle Immediately.