“A great place to stay.”

Courtyard Hadley Amherst
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Hadley
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and I am never disappointed. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The rooms are large and well appointed. You don't feel cramped. The front desk staff were all very friendly and helpful. Mat was excellent. We had breakfast at the hotel, it is not included with the room but the price was reasonable and the quality of the food was good. We will be back next year.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were in Amherst touring the University and this hotel was perfect and looks like a new hotel. It's clean and very convenient to just about everything. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff couldn't be more helpful. We're hoping to return!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013

First stay, as we attended Open House at Umass for accepted students Fall 2013. Room was spacious and very clean. (I am super Picky!!!). Average furnishings. Bathroom nicely done and shower spray was even sufficient, instead of a trickle.
Had a lovely glass of wine in front of fireplace in lobby. Staff was super helpful, from great recommendation for dinner to excellent service in the lounge.
Asked for 3rd floor room, very quiet, with view of Holyoke Range. Noticed you are able to open windows, they look like regular house windows and have screens, so you could enjoy fresh air instead of "canned hotel" air if you wished. Will be back over the next 4 years :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Wonderful area to attend college, I'm an Aulmni Class of "93"

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very happy with our stay. We arrived at noon 3 hrs before check-in. Front desk and housekeeping staff had our room ready in only 1 hour for early check-in. Room was clean and spacious. Pool area nice, area around the fireplace was comfortable for visiting for our family reunion.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank laugh50
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've stayed here again since my first stay and wanted to give a positive update. When I checked in, I asked for a top floor room since I'd experienced noise problems the first time. The hotel was almost full, but she found me a room (wish I'd gotten her name!) on the third floor. It was next to the ice machine which initially worried me. But I never heard noise from another guest. So this stay was great and I know now to request the top floor. The person who checked in really went out of her way to make sure I got what I needed including finding a restaurant and helping with my Rewards points. The bartender was excellent, also. I'd highly recommend this place now - as long as you stay on the top floor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank catherp
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you so much for giving us another chance. The Team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed it. Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed October 21, 2012

What a pleasant surprise! Everyone from the front desk, to the bartender Charlene, the breakfast staff and even the housekeeping were so friendly. It is rare to find great hospitality these days, but it is still present at the Courtyard in Hadley. The kids swam in the pool and then we had lunch (we had picked up elsewhere) out in the courtyard. The rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable. They even have board games and cards in the lobby, to take back to your room or sit and play in the lobby by the fireplace. Our weekend stay felt like a mini-vacation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was a great location for us to see fall colors, short distance to the Mohawk Trail (Bridge of Flowers, Shelburne Falls), then up to Springfield and Brattleboro areas.,

Hotel staff is super friendly, suggested activities for us to see. Also allowed us to check in early when we arrived a few hours before 3:00 pm.

The room is clean, roomy, and quiet. The main Russell traffice noise does not start until later in the morning. It is close to several restaurants, Dunkin' Donuts. Very close to the college campus.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hadley
Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 7 in Hadley
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Amherst Hadley

Been to Courtyard Hadley Amherst? Share your experiences!