“Great Sunday Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Boston
“Great Sunday Breakfast”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Friendly waiter and delicious Eggs Benedict and Roast Beef Hash and Eggs. The place was banged out when we left so we were glad we got there when we did.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Bostonemmy

Amherst, Massachusetts
“AWFUL”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I've been to this place many times. Went for breakfast w/ my mom. My eggs were ok but the homefries were lacking in crispness & flavor. My mom ordered the special "Eggs w/broc., & cheese". When the order came she asked the waitress (who was not very friendly), where's the egg? She got no response. Her eggs had a huge amount of broc., very little cheese & eggs. She didn't finish it! The waitress never came back to the table to see how our breakfasts were & to see if we needed anything. It's too bad this place has changed so much. It was a great place to eat before the new ownership.

• Visited December 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Used to be good... Not anymore”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have been to this place numerous times over the past 10-15 years... it used to have the best food and staff around. Went here recently and waitress said it was now under new management. Well the owner should find new management again because it was awful. Poorly cooked food, horrible, slow service (I believe Sharon was name, but not sure as no name tags)... I will NEVER step foot in this place again. They make Denny's and IHOP look like 5 star restaurants. Such a shame too because it used to be my favorite.

• Visited November 2013
western mass
“Disappointing”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had heard such good things about this place and so recently I tried it. Food was unappetizing in appearance and taste. There was not a whole lot to choose from for lunch. Service nothing to write home about. Also, the place gets low marks re cleanliness. Will not go back.

• Visited September 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Horrible!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was so excited when I got on the road (going home!) early enough to stop here for breakfast! My friend had recommended it to me, and I really wanted a "real" breakfast rather than the McDonald's drive thru!

What a disappointment. It was a warm morning (the temps were going up into the 90's that day!) but they just had the door open and it was uncomfortable. The food was horrible, and poorly presented. If it had been cheap, it still would have been disappointing, but it wasn't. The potatoes were burned and hard, the eggs were horrible looking, and the bacon was overdone. I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Visited September 2013