“Great meal, great staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 59 Restaurants in Hadley
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Potsdam, New York
“Great meal, great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had a wonderful meal thanks to great recommendations from our waitress. Beautiful fajitas, chicken wonton tacos, steak stackers, spinach artichoke dip, everything was wonderful. They had no problem whipping up whatever we wanted, even if it wasn't on the menu! There are small dessert choices for those who want just a taste of something sweet, as well as a lovely lava cake for hungry teenagers. Even the music was pleasant, with unusual variety for background music. I would love to visit again.

• Visited January 2014

Bowie, Maryland
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate here while staying at the HI Express down the street.

The food was great and reasonably priced. I ordered the boneless buffalo wing app and the blackened chicken Parmesan as the main dish. The food plus the endless Raspberry tea came to less than $20, not including the $4 tip I left my very capable waitress, Heather. (Hey - I'm a big spender...what can I say?)

Anyway - I loved that I something familiar to dine at while I was traveling on business... and will definitely be back next time I'm in the area.

Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts
“Food Better in Hadley than some other locations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Not all Applebee's are alike, of the several in the geographic area to Hadley, MA, this one rates higher that others, food is more tastier, and service more friendlier. Perhaps the location of the Hadley, MA Applebee's makes it

• Visited November 2013
Northern Jersey
“Food was good but service was better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were up in Hadley when a lot of other families were up there as well. Although Applebies was not our first choice that night, it turned out to be a good one. The manager was very understanding of my wife (laryngitis sapped her voice) and made sure we got a table even though it was quite busy across the entire town. We were able to have a very good meal and to talk at leisure with those whom we were visiting. Great place and great hosts!

• Visited November 2012
“Snot waitress.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent steaks & seafood! Amazing margaritas!! Down side was the extremely rude and unprofessional waitress yesterday sept 2 2013! I was most unpleased with a waitress named Jenna and waiter named Matt! I have no intention of returning!

• Visited September 2013