“Everyday Chili's”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Marietta, Georgia
“Everyday Chili's”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Convenient location, esp if you're staying at the Courtyard across the street. Regular Chili's selection, which I like. Service was really slow during the lunch meal I had there and hence 3 stars.

Visited May 2012

Bethesda
“Menu is very lacking, prices are high”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Despite being nearly five pages, I found the menu lacking something that truly stood out. It all seemed very boring. There were a few dishes that seemed like they could be good but I wasn't about to spend $17 for a dish at Chilis. I think the menu needs some life and the prices need to come down. The chicken I got was rubbery and the chips as an appetizer were way too salty. Overall I would avoid for much better food in town. If you are looking for this kind of food the Applebees accross the road is much better. Otherwise the food in town is very good.

• Visited April 2012
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Had a very enjoyable and delicious dinner for my first time to Chili's!

Visited February 2012
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Poor service”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I was the only person at the bar and it took the bartender what seemed like 5 minutes to make her way over. I was within 30 seconds of walking out. The Coors light draft was not right, something sour and wrong with it

Visited January 2012
“Changed my mind about Chili's.”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I've had horrible experience with the Chili's in my hometown. We were visiting family in Amherst, and needed a quick dinner option. Decided on Chili's since Friendly's across the street only has tables for 4 or less people. Glad we went to Chili's. We had a great meal, and our server Jeff managed to make our table enjoy themselves with his awesome attitude. The prices are reasonable and portions are very generous. Make sure to save room for dessert.