“Lots of food for the price”
Review of Route 9 Diner - CLOSED

Route 9 Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 4, 2014

If you want diner food that is good and plentiful...go to Route 9 Diner. Really good take out and sit down service...usually busy but usually do not have to wait too long since the turnaround is pretty fast. Serves breakfast at all hours and that is a definite plus. Good prices too and good value.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Food was pretty fast. Waitperson was trying too hard. Quality of food was not great. Skip the fried clams.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great food at VERY reasonable prices! Open 24hrs for the night owls but I usually visit when I go to visit my daughter at UMASS, it's quick, clean, very inexpensive, LARGE menu and a great place for a good meal!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

That could be as much because we were tried and didn't know what we wanted, but we left feeling not satisfied. The food was ok. I had the Prime Rib, which was thin and because of this, there wasn't a lot of meat to fat ratio. My wife had Fish & Chips which were ok. The chips were great - they were the old fashion Steak Fries, the fish seemed to have been cooked twice, so it was both crunchy and chewy.

The staff was pleasant and prices were a bit high, but not so as to not go back. IF we are ever in the area, we may go back, we would just try something else off the menu. And the reason we might not try them again, is only because there are 15, 20 or more other places to check out while in the area.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Been there twice, both times had a great breakfast. I know, how do you ruin breakfast? But I tend to order more than eggs and toast when I go out, and this place is great. Home made corned beef hash! That alone gets me back.

Went once with the family, and all were happy with their meals, then recently I stopped in early morning and sat at the counter. Service was great both times.

I'll be back.