“Excellent Fish Options”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: 413-387-0700
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food at this restaurant is excellent. My only complaint is that the server was too anxious to clear. First she cleared while part of the party was still eating, and then again she grabbed the remaining dishes before the last bite. This did not make for a relaxing experience.

2  Thank HiHoAg

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was my second time at Zoe's . I have had the lobster special and Salmon. My wife and Son had Steaks. All the meals came with a large salad with a very good homeade dressing. There was a good selection of beer and wines. The service was very good , the servers are very attentive and professional. The portions were generous. The steaks were cooked perfect. The meals were very tasty although I would prefer a bit more seasoning. Overall a very good resturant , with plenty of choices..great for a family .

1  Thank VermontMountaineer
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I walked into a gold mine without even knowing it!
We are taking a 15 day trip through New England and are finishing up tomorrow.

We stopped in Hadley for the night and stumbled across Zoe's.

The evening started well when we discovered bottles of wine were half-price on Wednesday nights.

My wife ordered the four cheese and lobster macaroni. It was by far the best she had on our trip. I ordered the fried seafood platter. Absolutely nothing was greasy and it was delicious!

If there was a problem it was: there was too much food!! I wish all of life's problems were this grand...we have been eating leftover seafood lunch in the hotel!

Zoe's decor was pleasant and the service was just fine. Although the prices seemed a bit high, it was worth every single penny!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was my first time eating at Zoe's and felt it was one of the best dining experiences we've had
in awhile. We were celebrating our anniversary so I decided to give eating out a chance. I have severe allergies and when we asked if they could accommodate us they said they could. My husband had the fried seafood platter which he said wasn't greasy. We both had salads they had no dressings I could have ,the chief made a wonderful honey/muster dressing for me. My husband had the seafood bisque he said it was the best. I had vegetables ,coleslaw , and pecan crusted scrod. Tony was our server and he went out of his way to help us. The food was delicious and Tony and the kitchen were GREAT! We plan on going back soon .the cost for 2 and we brought some carrot cake home was about $40.00:)

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great food, great service and excellent menu options for steak and seafood. Had the lobster and prime rib Friday night special !!! Only $19.95 and off the charts delicious !!!

1  Thank Dennis A