Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Northampton(Northampton)
Rodeway Inn(Hadley)
View Hotel
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayice waterwafflesgreat place to staycoffee and teawould definitely stay here againroom was cleanfree internetfresh fruiteasy accesshampshire collegecomfortable staymy daughterwe've stayedthe breakfast area
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Very nice, clean - great spot to stay for college visits! We had a minor disaster by making a reservation at the wrong Hampton Inn (Greenfield, IN instead of Greenfield, MA), and the desk at Greenfield was very understanding and helpful in getting us a reservation even closer to UMass (Hadley). When we arrived at Hadley location, the desk there was very helpful and understanding about what happened. They very quickly got us in and got a rollaway to our room for our "extra" guest for the trip. Very clean, very nice - great experience.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Let's face it. You're already paying way too much for your kids college. So you come to visit and don't want to shell out huge bucks for the Hotel Northampton or Lord Jeffery Inn. But at the same time u don't want a fleabag motel that may or may not be a meth operation. Enter the Hampton Inn. Mid range cost, great rooms and comfortable beds. Safe, quiet and pretty scenery. The perfect distance from Amherst, Noho and adjacent to every road you could possibly need. Continental breakfast was good. No it's not Jakes but it does the trick. And free coffee and tea 24/7. This is a good place and were all happy.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2013

They had no back-up generators and no plan if something like this happens to inform their guests. I booked the room back in February aand booked it for two nights. In August I realized that I only needed it for one night, so I called to change the reservation and was told that this hotel has a minimum of a two night stay and that I couldn't change it. I checked other hotels in the area and they were already all booked up. So I had to keep my reservation and paid for one extra night that I didn't need. To me that was ridiculous!!!

1  Thank Christopher O
beriley, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Christopher O.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry to hear about your experience during your stay at our hotel. I have refunded your credit card the room charges for the day we had a power outage for the difficulties you experienced. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

We now have a generator in place for such emergencies. We appreciate the comments and reviews from our guests. We take them seriously and do our best to make suggested improvements which will bring more satisfaction to all who choose our hotel for their lodging.

Thank you again. We hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Betsy Riley
betsy.riley@hilton.com
413-586-4851

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very clean facility with an excellent breakfast. Friendly staff. Nice pool and fitness room. The motel does not have any eating establishments near it. You must drive. I think it is a bit pricey though---even for the area.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

For a very reasonable rate, Hampton offers reliably clean and decent rooms, willing service by good folks and a very nice variety of breakfast options that keep me returning when I come to visit my daughter at college.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo