“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have been enjoying the atmosphere and food at Taylor's for years and will continue to do so. There weekend breakfast is by far the best. My husband and I always say " let's try somewhere else" but we never do because the breakfast menu at Taylor's is the best!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I've always liked Taylor's Tavern. It's local and the booths are cozy; you can have a bit of privacy as they are high-backed. It reminds me of an English pub. Food is good, no complaints there.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my evening here. Excellent steak salad with delicious blue cheese. Varied menu. Excellent beers and wines, including by the glass. Great service even though we were a big group.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

taylors is a nice quiet resturaunt in greenfield. the service is excellent and the atmosphere is pleasant. the menu has plenty to choose from.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The tavern had a good atmosphere and we were warmly welcomed by the staff. The food was excellent and good value. The waiters recommendations were spot on and most appreciated.