“Creative food and friendly service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hope and Olive

Hope and Olive
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hope & Olive in Greenfield, MA is an award winning New American restaurant serving Lunch, Sunday Brunch, Dinner, Bar Menu, Coffees & Craft Cocktails in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We are happy to accept a reservation for a party of 6 or more, and will accept names on our wait list in advance on the day you plan to come. Thanks for looking us up!
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Creative food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Of course, before I selected a restaurant in Greenfield, I consulted Tripadvisor. The reviews were spot on. This place is great. I always enjoy a restaurant that puts some effort into its menu and isn't afraid to offer different choices.
We sat at the bar so we were able to order off the bar menu. We started with mussels that were served with a heeping pile of the best French fries I have ever had stacked right in with the mussels.
I then ordered the lamb burger - something you almost never see in a restaurant. It was great - topped with goat cheese and spinach. My dining partner had a salad topped with salmon.
We each had a cuple of drinks and all in all the cost was a very reasonable $58.
I will happily return here when I am in Greenfield again.

• Visited June 2014

Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favorites!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I like everything about Hope & Olive. The food is creative and changes frequently. The. Atmosphere is relaxed and there is always local paintings on the walls. We often go for lunch as it is quieter. We particularly like the soup & half sandwich. The service is always friendly and capable.

• Visited April 2014
Northampton, Massachusetts
“What a gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been here a few times and am never disappointed. Everything about this restaurant is spot on. The food is great, atmosphere very pleasant and great service. I see it's described as Greek. Hmmm, I really don't think of it that way and since I'm not a huge fan of Greek food I would have been deterred. I've had the lobster BLT twice. Love it. Also the Caesar salad with Blackened scallops is wonderful. Everything on the menu sounds great. They also do that half salad or soup with half sandwich which is a nice way o sample.

• Visited June 2014
Amherst,MA
“Great and getting even better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

A creative menu, fresh, well-prepared food and always superb service. The best bar anywhere. Great unique drinks. Try one.
Try the desserts.

Visited May 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Hope and Olive is just one of the true gems in Franklin County. The Black Cherry Cozmos are just perfect. My wife enjoyed the scallop special and I enjoyed the salmon entree. Both were excellent. We love what they do with their combinations of vegetables and meat. The chef works his magic with every meal. If you are in or near Greenfield, check them out.

Visited May 2014