“Wonderful Addition”

Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hope & Olive in Greenfield, MA is an award winning New American restaurant serving Lunch, Sunday Brunch, Dinner, Bar Menu, Coffees & Craft Cocktails in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We are happy to accept a reservation for a party of 6 or more, and will accept names on our wait list in advance on the day you plan to come. Thanks for looking us up!
Massachusetts
“Wonderful Addition”
Reviewed February 17, 2008

I just got back from a superb bruch at Hope & Olive. The restaurant was very clean and well decorated; complete with a persian rug upon entering and dark wood booths and walls. The breakfast menu was ecceltic and exciting. We were given free scones with homemade lemon preserves to start. The Banana Hazelnut French Toast was a perfect blend of flavors and was an excellent indulgence for a Sunday morning. Strong coffee, great service, and an original menu make the Hope & Olive an exciting addition to Greenfield. I look foward to going back for dinner.

2 Thank willfurness

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the Hope and Olive. The food is great, the people are nice, the ambiance exactly what I look for in a...”
Reviewed February 6, 2008

I love the Hope and Olive. The food is great, the people are nice, the ambiance exactly what I look for in a restaurant. I'm happy going there for a beer, a fancy drink, just soup or apps, or a full on dinner. Brunch is pretty nice too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“first monday of the month, free soup!”
Reviewed February 1, 2008

first monday of the month, free soup!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reno,Nevada
“Creative fine dining,”
Reviewed December 6, 2007

Friends and I went there twice for dinner in the fall. Both times the 4 people in our party were very pleased with the service and delighted with the food. There were many interesting entrees to choose from, including sandwiches, meatloaf, fish, steak and vegetarian specialties. All entrees were priced very fairly and quantities were generous. They offer local fare whenever they can. The ambiance is upscale, yet comfortable. Lighting is appropriate. We all agreed that it was a great addition to dining in Greenfield. Hope and Olive is my favorite restaurant in Greenfield. I will definitely go back.

3 Thank Highdesertdweller60