“Great option to explore the Berkshires”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Good, clean hotel to explore the Berkshires. Don't miss Goulds Sugar House for Breakfast and West End Pub for dinner. A little far from Jiminy Peak. Recommend Ramblewild for aerial fun rather than Jiminy Peak. MASS Moca great museum.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Inn_Gfima, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2015

Thank you for responding to the recent survey regarding your visit to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, MA. I appreciate you taking the time to complete it. I am pleased that you were extremely satisfied with our hotel and that our Team Members exceeded your expectations. We believe that our Team Members are one of the reasons that Hampton Inn & Suites has been so successful.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield

Reviewed September 1, 2014

We stayed here last night and I was very pleased. The grounds are beautifully kept. They are right next door to a 99 Restaurant, which is really convenient. When we arrived, the front desk staff was pleasant, polite and efficient. There were cookies and appetizers set out. They also have tea and coffee available 24 hours a day. The room was well decorated. the bed was super comfortable as were the pillows. There was a complimentary breakfast included. They do have a pool, but I did not use it. They also had a little shop for necessities right next to the front desk. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel a few times. It is clean and comfortable. A large hd flatscreen in the room. They also have the 'firm or soft' pillow choices that I like. They have a pool, though I've never used it. They also had complimentary cheese & crackers & cookies when I arrived. Nice after a long drive. I will say that they are a bit pricey but there is a Days Inn right next door if that is an issue.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 17, 2014

way over priced for the same room size and quality elsewhere.The customer service was very quiet and not that friendly.A room with 2 queen beds not worth $189. Breakfast was very good. Pool was nothing special,quite small and not all that clean.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

The only reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars is because of the pool! It's really small and isn't deep. I love to swim and this was a disappointment! The rooms were really nice as was the whole hotel. They had complimentary cookies, chips, drinks, coffee, etc. when we first got there which was nice! Breakfast was good and the woman who did the breakfast was really accommodating as I can get picky. They had a map of all the close restaurants and attractions which was helpful! I would definitely stay here again if I'm in that area!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed here for business while in the Greenfield area. I found this hotel to be very clean. The beds are quite comfortable. The staff is very friendly and professional. Breakfast was varied and had something for everyone. They even had cheese & crackers, chips and salsa & cookies in the afternoon/early evening. They even offer morning newspapers in the lobby each day - a rarity these days. I would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed August 13, 2014

My sister, Mom and Dad, were touring the area for my parents 64th anniversary. The staff was friendly, happy, and respectful. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and fresh, as was the rest of the hotel. Breakfast was a wide and varied choice, something for everyone. In the evening they offered cookies, cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, ice coffee and lemonade. Coffee and tea bar available all day. We all felt secure and safe in this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Deerfield Inn
Holiday Inn Express Amherst-Hadley
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
#1 of 10 in Brattleboro

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield? Share your experiences!