“Dependable”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenfield
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Hampton Inn is our default hotel for one and two night stay on trips. This one was just what we have come to expect. Reliable quality. While the mattress was just fine, it is too bad we were not a day later since they were replacing them the day we left.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Inn_Gfima, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2015

Thank you for responding to the recent survey regarding your visit to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, MA. I appreciate you taking the time to complete it. I am pleased that you were extremely satisfied with our hotel and that our Team Members exceeded your expectations. We believe that our Team Members are one of the reasons that Hampton Inn & Suites has been so successful.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to serving you again in the near future

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stayed overnight because our grandson was graduating from the Hallmark Institute of Photography and it made a "short trip" more enjoyable. The hotel is right off the highway with easy access to shopping and restaurants.

We needed to check in earlier than the 4 pm time and they were more than willing to accommodate us. The room was clean and the bed comfy. Even the air conditioning was easy to control and made the room more comfortable (no loud, clunky on off sounds).

It was nice that we were able to eat breakfast in the hotel instead of having to go out and the coffee and tea and snacks that were put out during the day were great.

We would definitely stay at another Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Greenfield, Mass. is a well run and convenient location for enjoying the considerable number of attractions in the town itself and the surrounding area. The Inn is clean and well maintained and ALL of the Staff are friendly,helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Traveled to a graduation with 3 kids. Very good value and friendly staff. Kids loved the small pool. Great place to stay in central MA. Right off the highway and easy to access area restaurants. Complimentary breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bruce M

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed here for one night during a motorcycle trip, using HHonors points. I booked the stay on my phone on my phone only a few minutes prior to check in, and there were no issues. A kitchenette suite was the same number of points as a standard room, perhaps owing to the fact that it was a Sunday night, and the hotel was largely empty.

The suite was quite large. Kitchenette contained a fridge, sink, and microwave in the entryway area. Bathroom sink was in an alcove in the main room area. Room and hotel was clean and appeared reasonably up to date. Room was quiet, even though it faced the highway, with a small buffer of trees. Breakfast was the usual Hampton breakfast. Staff was helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank NHroadrider

Reviewed June 7, 2014

I recently enjoyed my stay here; that is I enjoyed it once I got out of the very hectic lobby. Apparently the Inn has been full for weeks because of local graduations. After a long wait to check in I found the woman at the front desk to be very kind but very tired and making mistakes. She was alone and clearly needed another person. I'd stay here again, but will try to avoid this time of year.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank GardenG

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for the last five years when I come visit my children who are studying nearby. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the hotel continues to upgrade its facilities and the rooms so that each year, the experience improves as well. There is always coffee and tea as well as snacks in the lobby. The breakfast staff take pride in their work, especially Pam, so that everything is prepared carefully.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sslin2016

Carla Chaffee, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenfield
Deerfield Inn
Holiday Inn Express Amherst-Hadley
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
Hampton Inn Brattleboro
#1 of 10 in Brattleboro

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield? Share your experiences!