“Delicious and healthy!”

People's Pint Brewpub
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: We brew our own beers at our brewery on Hope Street; we bake our own desserts; and our bar and kitchen menu has a variety of meals and appetizers that we hope will satisfy you. Whenever possible we serve organic foods supplied by local growers and producers. Our dishes are oriented around seasonal New England fruits and vegetables supplied by local farmers. Our priority is not only to provide you with fresh drinks and tasty food but to do it with as little waste as possible. You might notice that no disposable plastic and a minimum of paper items will appear on your table. Also, you may be pleased to know that all kitchen and dining room food scraps are composted and all plastic, cardboard, paper, glass and metal is recycled. Our brewery grain is fed to pigs and goats in Gill. As a result, even on our busiest night, we have not disposed of more than one barrel of trash. We hope that the knowledge of your participation in this ongoing act of environmental goodwill enhances the time you spend at The People's Pint.
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite places to eat in Greenfield and the surrounding area. The food is local and fresh and the menu has superb variety. You cannot beat the delicious brews and homemade sodas. Desserts are awesome too! A casual atmosphere for dinner with the family and a really cool bar to just hang out with the locals and have a good beer.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had the El Salvadorian pupusas (amazing) and my husband said the chowder was the best he has ever had (and that's saying something!!)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Drove out of our way to hit this spot for a beer and an appetizer and it was worth the drive. The selection of beers and locally made sodas was tantalizing. We had some beers, a flight of hard ciders, and a ploughman. This was a real pub experience with good food and beer but we noticed lots of families coming in (it was early, like 5 PM) and everyone having a good time. Sitting at the bar we saw that the place has many regulars, almost Cheers-like in the familiarity between patrons and staff, and patrons with each other. Also, great prices. Maybe it's because I'm from a big city, but the tab was really small. I would love an excuse to come back here.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stopped in after a walk around nearby historic Deerfield. It was Tuesday lunch time . We were hesitant at first. It didn't look like much from the outside. Thought we would see if the buzz about the beer offerings proved true. But we observed all booths were full of dining locals and the the blackboard specials looked very intriguing. My English husband very much appreciated the ESB. And I thought the local IPA was perfection. Sorry I can't remember all the beer details! But there was a good selection. I had an interesting lamb quesadilla and J had the " sausage Plate" he was slightly disappointed when it was just ONE sausage and a bowl of gherkins. I guess he imagined a variety . Overall, the atmosphere is American pub style, nothing sophisticated....just comfortable. And clean.
It is not around the corner , for us a good 45 minutes away. But I'm sure we will visit again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The beer deliciously paired the strawberry salsa. I music was perfect and so was the rest of the atmosphere - not too crowded but enough people for great people-watching. I loved it.