“Not a bad experience”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #40 of 61 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed August 8, 2014

The place was empty when I went for breakfast (although the drive-thru was very busy). It took a couple minutes longer than a normal experience probably because the drive-thru had a big line. Service was average, but nothing memorable. I think there is more seating at this location than many others I have gone to, but no one was eating inside. The food tasted exactly like it does at all their other locations. The location is great because it is right off the highway.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Well, we utilized the drive thru window. After waiting while the person taking the order figured out how to take the order from the car in front of us, we finally were able to place our order. Nothing difficult. The only out of the ordinary request was on 2 of the hamburgers. Amazingly, as we got to the window, the drinks were wrong and so were the hamburgers.
So, we had to drive up to the font of the building (they do not want you to slow their line and inconvenience them apparently) and waited for the 2 hamburgers which finally came. The person delivering them looked as shabby as a zombie on the Walking Dead.

Management at restaurants, especially fast food, needs to take more pride in the service and appearance of its employees.
So, I cannot recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This McDonald's is right off I-91 South, so it gets a lot of business. There is zero concern with getting people to return. A long hair on the card-swipe at the check-out was noted to the service personnel, who said: "I'll get someone to take care of that". Five minutes later, still there, when I went to order something else. Every empty table was dirty, as were the benches. Workers sat around in booths chatting, and ignoring, for example, little abandoned tubs of ketchup in the booth right next to them. Fries on the floor, no napkin refills. An absolute disgrace. Do not eat here.