“Eclectic Menu - Delicious food - Great Coffee”
Review of The Brass Buckle

The Brass Buckle
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 19, 2014

You can't beat the Brass Buckle when visiting Greenfield, MA. The food is interesting and terrific! They always have some interesting daily specials and the coffee is great! The couple who own it are very nice and hardworking! Great service all well!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I always get at least one corn beef taco but they always have taco specials that I have to try and I am never let down. Oreo milkshake is worth doing some sit ups for, if not that I will grab a Vietnamese coffee.
Salads are always good too.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I am continually amazed by this place. With a downright delicious, fun & eclectic menu and a super friendly staff, these guys are in my opinion by far the best breakfast and lunch option along the Connecticut River . My breakfast favorites are their huevos rancheros, the corn beef hash and the grits and greens. For lunch, they far and away make the best taco in the area, even compared to the local Mexican joints. Today I had the avocado taco special (warm tortilla with fresh avocado, slaw and some sort of delicious mayo) and the carnitas taco, which came out hot and crispy (an extra step you won't find at other local taco joints that makes all the difference). Great people, great coffee, even better food - I could eat there every day of the week and be a happy happy man.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have visited the Brass Buckle for breakfast, lunch and coffee. It never disappoints. Food is great, quirky and varied menu. Love the owners. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I love the cashiers, is so pleasant to order you first coffee from these folks who are so nice. Then some work as they have wifi. Their charro beans is to die for, carnitas tacos, salads. My fab is honey latte, yum. Really a lovely place in town.