“Best coffee”

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Best coffee”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Shelburne Falls Coffee has the best coffee ever. I stop there every morning on my way to work. My favorite is the Mexican Organic roast

Visited January 2014

Gill, Massachusetts
“Delicious way to start your morning ”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Upbeat coffee shop with good vibes.. roast their own coffee and make delicious food to offer for a breakfast or lunch time treat.

“Love love love”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I love walking in 2-3 times a day to smiling faces and great personalities!! Let's not forget the best coffee ever! Love this place and recommend it to everyone

• Visited January 2014
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“One of the best in town”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The past two times I've been here have been the absolute best. The employees are so, so friendly, their lunch sandwiches are delicious, (I get the BLT on a wheat bagel) and they take credit cards, which they didn't a few years ago when I first started going there. All the coffee is delicious, but my favorite is the Iced Chai Tea Latte. Once I forgot to ask for it iced, but the wonderful employee was happy to make it again the way I wanted and even let me keep the hot one too. The next time I ordered my BLT again and came home to find a cookie in my bag! I was so happy with the service and how much better it is now than a few years ago when I first started going.

• Visited January 2013
“Best coffee in town!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

No matter what kind of day you're having you can be assured the folks at Shelburne Falls coffee will greet you with a smile and have a fabulous hot cup of coffee ready for you. The baked goods are fantastic. The coffeecake is some of the best in the area. The bagel sandwiches are always fresh and tasty.

• Visited August 2013