Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Upbeat coffee shop with good vibes.. roast their own coffee and make delicious food to offer for a breakfast or lunch time treat.

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I love walking in 2-3 times a day to smiling faces and great personalities!! Let's not forget the best coffee ever! Love this place and recommend it to everyone

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The past two times I've been here have been the absolute best. The employees are so, so friendly, their lunch sandwiches are delicious, (I get the BLT on a wheat bagel) and they take credit cards, which they didn't a few years ago when I first started going there. All the coffee is delicious, but my favorite is the Iced Chai Tea Latte. Once I forgot to ask for it iced, but the wonderful employee was happy to make it again the way I wanted and even let me keep the hot one too. The next time I ordered my BLT again and came home to find a cookie in my bag! I was so happy with the service and how much better it is now than a few years ago when I first started going.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

No matter what kind of day you're having you can be assured the folks at Shelburne Falls coffee will greet you with a smile and have a fabulous hot cup of coffee ready for you. The baked goods are fantastic. The coffeecake is some of the best in the area. The bagel sandwiches are always fresh and tasty.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I love going to the coffee roaster, getting a cup of my favorite chai, and sitting at one of their cozy tables. It is a very relaxed atmosphere.