“A nice place to have a nice taste...”
Review of Greenfield Grille - CLOSED

Greenfield Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I attended a seminar on energy savings and were treated to a prime rib dinner. The salad was varied and only had italian dressing, but the meat was cooked to perfection, the potatoes (mashed) with the skins in there, and the sweet squash was delicious. I will return when I have to pay to try something else off the menu, but we had a great time. (And are getting an energy audit of our home.)

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I've tried this restaurant now on three different occasions trying different entrees each time. The last time I thought I would go with something basic like a burger and it had a strong flavor of liquid smoke. I will not be going back.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We ordered prime rib, they came out just as we ordered and very tasty! We had a great waitress and fast service. Definitely going back!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Our family was traveling and stopped here to eat and take a break from driving. Our food was very good, there were just enough options on the menu, and the pub had a comfortable feel. Being a holiday weekend, it was pretty quiet. Our server, who also was tending the bar, was friendly and won us over by offering our kids one of the handheld trivia boxes so we could play along on the screen and have a little friendly competition while waiting for our food. We enjoyed our meals - everything from a burger, fish tacos, a pasta dish and sandwiches - and would recommend this spot to anyone passing through.

1  Thank MAMamaof3
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very mediocre. Very overpriced. I figured this review needed an executive summary.

As a kid and then later in life with my elderly in-laws Famous Bill's used to be a favorite for reasonably priced comfort food. I know the restaurant has changed hands, perhaps several times as it has been many years since I've been to Greenfield, but the comfort is gone.

The restaurant was clean, looked nicely decorated and I was served by a friendly waitress Meaghan but the the food was unimpressive. The menu listed just about every uninspiring comfort food you can name. I chose something simple, the baked seafood platter. A small dish of fish, four small scallops and two small stuffed shrimp, along with a small baked potato for $20. Way too much for way too small amount of food. The shrimp had a strong iodine taste, almost as if they weren't quite fresh. The breaded stuffing they used was mostly dry, unseasoned bread crumbs. A side of the vegetable medley was mostly onions and a few squash slices. All fresh but I dislike onions so it was inedible to me.

No plans on ever returning. The good times are just a memory.

1  Thank Ron L