See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2018

We stayed foe one night in September during a 15 property/21 night New England road trip, so this review is relatively objective.

Easily found from the Interstate with adequate parking.

Efficient reception staff, but harassed/distant at check out.

The rather tired room was as expected - you get exactly what you pay for. Clean enough, just about large enough and adequately equipped.

We didn't eat breakfast - which looked to be a very limited buffet in a crowded seating/eating area.

Eateries within a few minutes walk and a close by gas station.

Decent Wifi.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Days Inn G, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Greenfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

We had two rooms. In one room, the AC didn't work, there was rotten milk an watermelon in the fridge, a cigarette butt under the bed, the toilet ran all night, the bathroom drain had no stop, the carpet was so nasty an sticky. Breakfast was a joke an not as advertised. Another room, light didn't work, toilet leaked onto the floor, deadbolt was broke off. Smelled mariguana smoke all night. Yuck! Never again will we stay here. So gross.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we can assure you that these issues have been addressed however we do apologize for the experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

We were assigned a room. When we opened the door to our room there was a man in the bed. We asked what he was doing there and he said this is my room. We went back to the lobby and was told that room was not assigned to anyone. They gave us another room. The room was not very clean. There was hair in the bathroom floor and in the tub. My husband overheard the staff say it was one of the maintenance workers in our original room. Made me wonder how many beds he had been in and the rooms were not cleaned behind him.

Room tip: I would not stay here.
Reviewed October 13, 2018

We stayed one night and found the room and bathroom to be acceptable and the breakfast was sufficient for our needs. There is a diner next door that made it easy to eat in the evening. Staff were friendly.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2018

After reading recent Trip Advisor reviews, my wife and I were dreading what we may find at this Days Inn! What we found could not be described as ‘very good’ but it was CERTAINLY not as bad as we had dreaded.

Entering, with a friendly smile myself, I was met with a grim-looking receptionist (female). I mentioned the awful weather experience of that day but received no response – just a request for my ID!

There was muck on the stairs to floor level 2 – my wife said that it was vacuum cleaner dust. It stayed and spread-about throughout our stay. The room (221) was very basic but of reasonable size with a fridge – part of previous guest’s take-away still inside(!) – micro-wave, fridge and coffee-maker. The bed had only a sheet and thin blanket covering – no quilt. The TV had good reception, though a mix-up of repeated channels, and the Wi-Fi signal was strong. Carpeting was fine.

The bathroom had a bath with shower over, reasonable amenities but a loose plastic seat on the wc.

During the evening our room started shaking!!! We believe that it was washing machine vibration from the floor below – we have not heard of any earth tremors in the area. A constant annoyance was what appeared to be a door slamming shut every couple of minutes, throughout the night, which echoed and caused quite a somewhat disturbed sleep-pattern. It was still there in the morning, but not so noticeable as in the quiet of night.

In the morning, passing the reception, on way to the breakfast corner, I smiled at the receptionist (a male this time) who just looked-away. Breakfast saw a good selection and, although no hot section, there was a waffle maker. The issue was in keeping items topped-up. Guests including, my wife, needed to request fill-ups. The area was so small, for so many guests (a full-house) with just 6 x 2 person tables – all so close together that guests were having to be excused to let other get to the food and the staff member having difficulty in getting to complete any topping-up. The staff member attempting the job (a different male) was a lot more amenable and passed comments with the guests.

I will be generous and rate the whole experience of this establishment as ‘average’ – for a one-nighter.

Room tip: Keep well-away from the reception and 'laundry' area.