“very good”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love the variety of offers, and deliciousness of the food, service is also a plus, great pricing, all around wonderful experience.

There are newer reviews for Thai Blue Ginger

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Who would have thought there would big city quality Thai food in Greenfield but there is. This restauran has an exotic menu. I understand it is spin off by some family memebers of one they have on Newbury Street in Boston. Thier seafood selections are excellent

Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is one of those interesting places where I always seem to enjoy the appetizers more than the entree. My most recent visit was no exception. I ordered the Tofu Triangles, Chicken Satee, and Mango Rolls. The prices for these small plates were reasonable and the portions were filling. The entree however...a salmon dish was a bit overpriced for the tiny piece of salmon they offered up. I would return to Thai Blue Ginger, but next time I'll stick with the apps only.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I have eaten at the Thai Blue Ginger a few times and the curries are by far, the tastiest dishes. TBG offers five different and delicious curries and massaman over hot vegetables and rice, a tasty chicken coconut soup, and a mediocre Pad Thai. I was disappointed with the Pad See Yu because it didn't taste very smokey. The chicken coconut soup was delicious, however it didn't have any veggies such as mushrooms, carrots, or bamboo. I think most dishes are a hit or miss, but the food is good. The Thai ice tea is nice and sweet, and the Thai iced coffee is strong. Check out the desert menu - friend oreo cookies?!

1  Thank katiebuggs
Reviewed January 5, 2012

They have a great food! I only gave it four starts because last time I got take out they forgot to put the Tofu on my pad Thai, and I was very sad :( Also they only put two shrimp o the Pad Thai, that was a bit skimpy.