“Not a destination resort but great bed, price and just what expected.”

Days Inn Great Barrington
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Great Barrington
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Read through the reviews and was skeptical until I realized that the best were the most recent. I called and spoke to a very nice gentleman. I asked him how old the beds were and other things. He said all rooms had been redone and the beds were new. I have a terrible back and have trouble with most beds other than my own. The outside didn't look so great (a motel versus a hotel) and the front desk is in a separate building. Upon opening the door to the room was very surprised to find all the furniture was new and yes, the bed was wonderful. We stayed just one night after attending a concert in Lenox. It is only about 9 miles from Tanglewood but the price was $200 less than some of the others I checked. The two people I met during my stay were helpful, polite and friendly. If you have the breakfast it is sufficient to get you going. One the day we were there bagels, toast, one type of fruit, juice, and coffee, hot and cold cereal were available. The photo that shows the cereal rack is quite insulting. Not a large buffet or seating area but clean, fresh and well done. The pool is closed but we needed a bed not a resort so it worked out fine for us. Very quiet (stayed on second floor front) and the air conditioning worked fine. Shower was nice and separate from sink with mirror which is also nice. No closet but we did not need one. Great place to stay if you don't plan on centering your vacation around your hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 1, 2011

This might be a small hotel in the midst of the Bershire Mountains; however, I found it to be extremely neat, tidy and reasonable. Since I work in housing, I am always aware of the potential for bed bugs and constantly astute to the problem, ongoing, This hotel, is immaculately clean, friendly and free of bed bugs. I came here to review a resort and this is where I stayed. Yes, I bought a share, however, should I come to the Bershire Mountains on the off time of my share, this is where I would stay. I recommend this hotel to anyone! The staff and household here are great!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Stayed here two nights for a short hiking trip. One of the best budget motels I've seen: very clean, rooms in good repair, good (and free) breakfast in the morning, friendly staff. I'd definitely go back and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 5, 2011

My husband and I had a very comfortable stay at the Days Inn in Great Barrington, MA. The room was spacious, very clean and provided a most relaxing eveniing. I must give my sincere thanks to the owner, Mehul, who provided us with excellent customer service. When we were checking out, I inadvertently left my credit card along with the room swipe card. Mehul, contacted me as soon as he became aware of my error. He not only phoned but placed my card in the mail without delay. His service and kindness allowed my husband and I to continue our trip without worry.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ednroxleland
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Arrived just after midnight. Friendly & helpful staff. New, comfortable beds. Out third visit and new owners are making great progress. Price was right & we will be back. Just a continental breakfast but everything was fresh & eating area was very clean.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank eachday-newlife
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I travel to the Berkshires often on business and always enjoy my stay at the Days Inn. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and comfortable. When your in the Berkshires stay at the Days Inn in Great Barrington!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank 351Buster
Reviewed March 2, 2011

We stayed one night to ski at nearby Butternut. The hotel manager was gracious and helpful- offered us ski discount coupons. The rooms were warm, beds were great, very comfortable and the shower had endless hot water. We would stay again. Everything worked- wi- fi too!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Chabrro
Also consider these accommodations in or near Great Barrington
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lenox Great Barrington/Berkshires
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lenox Gre...
#2 of 10 in Great Barrington
Lantern House Motel Great Barrington
Lantern House Motel Great Barrin...
#3 of 10 in Great Barrington
Holiday Inn Express Great Barrington
Holiday Inn Express Great Barrin...
#7 of 10 in Great Barrington
Yankee Inn
Yankee Inn
#5 of 16 in Lenox
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires-Lenox
Black Swan Inn Berkshires, an Ascend Collection Hotel

Been to Days Inn Great Barrington? Share your experiences!