“Thai food”
Review of SIAM Square

SIAM Square
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The volcano chicken is to die for, but it should have come with some vegetables. The silver soup is not to be missed

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here which had a nice selection of entrees. Tofu triangles and chicken satay appetizer was nice. Kid friendly and good value.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Average Thai food. helpful service, decent value. I just get irritated that they don't ever prepare meals with broad rice noodles which many traditional dishes call for, it really bothers me.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am a pushover for Thai especially when I can detect which items are sweet vs spicy. This is a nice restaurant on the main drag in Great Barrington. We had lunch there and I chose their "Green Salad" with a peanut sauce. The salad was large with a wonderful variety of greens. I also chose the Thai Ice Tea (always a favorite of mine) and this one was perfect. The main course was their sweet and sour vegetable medley with chosen meat (pork). It had a delicate flavor. I wish we had room for the various desert options but the meal filled us up. Other members of the party enjoyed classic Pad Thai. There was a little confusion over who ordered which dish but all was straightened out to our satisfaction.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We have eaten here many times for both lunch and dinner. It is terrific. Wonderful service and the food is very good. Shrimp Pad Thai, and Crispy duck with red curry are our favorites. But the Tom Yum soup and dumplings are very good as well. Nice dining room great location. Looking forward to our return.