“Great food, excellent service, warm and cozy atmosphere!”
Review of Riverbend Cafe - CLOSED

Riverbend Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Massachusetts
“Great food, excellent service, warm and cozy atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 13, 2009

I have visited Uncommon Grounds many times and they keep me coming back for more of their vegetarian/vegan cuisine and smoothies! They also have turkey and tuna for the non-vegetarians. There are 20 different smoothies, all made with fresh fruit and lowfat frozen yogurt. All of the staff who I've encountered have been very friendly and helpful.

Middleboro, MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nice place for great coffee and lunch”
Reviewed March 20, 2009

I was here in February and discovered this place from the hotel reference. It's a great find! Coffee's, tea's, smoothie's and really good, healthy soups, sandwiches or breakfast. Pastries, too! Very friendly folks on all of my visits at several times of the day. I even brought some beans home for after my visit. Free trade coffee and espresso drinks, organic as well as Earl Grey teas, a very comfortable, relaxed atmosphere, good food, daily specials and Wi-Fi. I wish I lived closer.

London, United Kingdom
“good coffee, but where oh where are the bagels?”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

good coffee, but where oh where are the bagels?

NH
“Great homemade hot chai and sandwiches”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

I look forward to stopping here for breakfast or lunch when I'm in town. Delicious fruit smoothies, homemade chai (not the instant stuff you get in most places), and wonderful hearty breads for their sandwiches. My favorite is the fresh mozzarella and basil but the breakfast burrito is a close second. Nice, relaxing atmosphere and the staff is always friendly and prompt with your order.